SAM SPINA is a struggling cartoonist/graphic designer/illustrator currently living in Denver. Check out (and buy!) some of his very affordable comics at Spinadoodles.com, which he updates EVERYDAY, or see his “professional” work at Spinacreative.com.
TagsAbsurdism Adventure Alienation Angie Curneal Palsak Animals Barry Pomeroy Baseball Batman Brian Chapin Canada Childhood Children Christmas Class Comic Comics Cork Kyle Creation Crime Dan Carroll David Kowalczyk Death Drugs Europe Family Fiction Halloween History Howie Good Humor J Bradley Josh Blair Kenneth Radu Khakjaan Wessington Kyle Hemmings Laura Carroll Le Cram Literature Love Lovecraft Matthew Dexter Matt Sharar Mexico Michael Garman Music Non-Fiction Ocean Parenthood Poe Poetry Pop Culture Pregnancy Prostitution Relationships Religion Robots Ryan Ritchie Sam Virzi Satire Seann McCollum Sex Shannon Peil Shopping Malls Snow Sports Stan Yan Stephen Hyde Steve Prusky Terry Ann Wright Thanksgiving Time Tom Caufield Travel UK Youth
- RT @DisconnectedAG: Camilla was a poetess wp.me/pFoth-7o #poem new stuff up today... 5 years ago
- RT @RyanLRitchie: Punk is dead. The squares won. Read all about it in my newly published poem. haggardandhalloo.com/2011/11/15/pun… 5 years ago
- RT @valerievaldes: Great #poem: The Blank Slate by Rich Larson wordriot.org/archives/3376 #poetry 5 years ago
- RT @lx69: New Pank magazine is out y'all: bit.ly/rsoqFP Check out "Pictures From The Coast of France" by Barrett Bowlin 5 years ago
- RT @PublishersWkly: Seven Bar Jokes for Copyeditors - McSweeney's bit.ly/rsPcFy 5 years ago
SUBMISSIONS, COMMENTS, ETC.firstname.lastname@example.org