GREGORY SNADER is an illustrator and comic artist from Lancaster, PA. One of his favorite things to draw is faces. Beyond that his interests are in exploring outside, playing old video games and drinking tea. His favorite tea is Darjeeling and his current game project is playing through Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom. Some of his previous projects have included illustrations for both for children’s and for educational books. For over a year and half he has been updating a weekly webcomic called Gothy Goths, which follows the adventures of Gothic subculture kids who find themselves in the Gothic middle ages. His illustration work can be found at his artist website: snaderillustrator.com.
TagsAbsurdism Adventure Alienation Angie Curneal Palsak Animals Barry Pomeroy Baseball Batman Brian Chapin Canada Childhood Children Christmas Class Comic Comics Cork Kyle Creation Crime Dan Carroll David Kowalczyk Death Drugs Europe Family Fiction Halloween History Howie Good Humor J Bradley Josh Blair Kenneth Radu Khakjaan Wessington Kyle Hemmings Laura Carroll Le Cram Literature Love Lovecraft Matthew Dexter Matt Sharar Mexico Michael Garman Music Non-Fiction Ocean Parenthood Poe Poetry Pop Culture Pregnancy Prostitution Relationships Religion Robots Ryan Ritchie Sam Virzi Satire Seann McCollum Sex Shannon Peil Shopping Malls Snow Sports Stan Yan Stephen Hyde Steve Prusky Terry Ann Wright Thanksgiving Time Tom Caufield Travel UK Youth
- RT @DisconnectedAG: Camilla was a poetess wp.me/pFoth-7o #poem new stuff up today... 5 years ago
- RT @RyanLRitchie: Punk is dead. The squares won. Read all about it in my newly published poem. haggardandhalloo.com/2011/11/15/pun… 5 years ago
- RT @valerievaldes: Great #poem: The Blank Slate by Rich Larson wordriot.org/archives/3376 #poetry 5 years ago
- RT @lx69: New Pank magazine is out y'all: bit.ly/rsoqFP Check out "Pictures From The Coast of France" by Barrett Bowlin 5 years ago
- RT @PublishersWkly: Seven Bar Jokes for Copyeditors - McSweeney's bit.ly/rsPcFy 5 years ago
SUBMISSIONS, COMMENTS, ETC.email@example.com